It is hard to choose the right product because too many electric razors are there in the market for women. Someone thinks that they can buy an electric razor and it’s working fine and is good for a shave. But this was not the right thing you think, you really need to determine which one is best for you.
If women have very sensitive skin, then you need to buy a good razor that comes with hypoallergenic stainless steel and with floating foil.
You do not buy a cheap razor, it will irritate your skin and it could not be the wisest thing for you to do.
The good thing about electric razors is that you get numerous colors to choose from. You can also work in the bikini area under the shower because now many electric razors come with a waterproof model. Men trimmers are a bit larger than women’s trimmers.
Any every trimmer now comes with a cordless wire. Only 2 hours of charge you can use that shaver for up to 60 minutes. Electric razors only need 5v to charge. The cost of electric razors is a bit higher in price than a manual razor. But in an electric razor, you get a safe and clean shave. Some razors also came with battery operated.
- What Razor Do?
- Electric Razor Good Or Bad
- List Of Best Top 3 Electric Razors
- Electric Razor For Women’s
- Why It is Important To Clean Electric Razor?
- Some Tips That You Should Know Before Using Electric Razor
What Razor Do?
Razors help us to remove unwanted hair from our body quickly, easily, and without any pain, unlike waxing. Also compared to using hair removal creams, razors are less costly. Moreover, waxing and using hair removal creams might not suit every skin type and may cause rashes or allergies, while there is no such disadvantage with razors.
Razor is one of the most essential grooming products for ladies. Have to attend a party in an hour and don’t have the time to visit a parlor, you do not need to worry. Have to go on a long vacation and am worried about the removal of unwanted hair. Do not worry. Razors take as little space as your toothbrush and toothpaste and the method of use is simple and easy. Just shave it.
Well, ladies do not go for a men’s razor. There are differences between a men’s razor and a women’s razor.
Men’s razors are designed to clean face areas i.e. beard and mustache. Beard and mustache hairs are thick and rough. Men’s razors have sharper blades as they are used to shave sensitive facial skin.
Women’s razors on the other hand do not have much sharper blades as compared to men’s razors. Women use razors for hands, legs, underarms, and bikini lines. Because of this, women’s razors have fewer sharp blades so as they reduce the risk of cuts and therefore are safer to use for women.
Types of Razors
- Basically, we can easily find out two types of razors available. They are manual razors and electric razors.
- Manual razors are cost-effective and can be either refillable or disposable.
- Electric razors do not require the use of shaving cream but are costly as compared to manual razors. The razor may be powered by using a battery or main electricity.
Electric Razor Good Or Bad
When it comes to shaving, a good or bad female razor will ultimately depend on personal preferences and needs. If you find a good electric razor for women that suits your every need, then you have made the right choice. However, if you find yourself not contented with just one, but several brands and models available, this might indicate that you are not looking in the right places or aren’t sure which to settle for.
To narrow down your choices, this article will definitely be beneficial to you. Whether you have previously used electric razors, or are just looking to make your very first purchase, it certainly pays to read some reviews, foil shaving tips, and electric razors for women reviews so you can discover the ideal one for you. There are several different models that are out there, each offering a different shaving method and different benefits. Let’s take a look at these options and discover what they have to offer.
The most popular shaving systems right now are the traditional two-piece system with a cord or control clip, and the classic single-use, battery-operated, foil shaver. With the cordless, the woman moves her arm from the side to spread the hair evenly, which is facilitated by the flexible, lightweight design of the cord. The women can also use it in a push mode, which results in a more thorough shave with less pulling of the skin. Either of these modes, however, requires a cord, and the cordless model is generally more affordable. The single-use, battery-operated, foil shaver is a close second but doesn’t quite pack quite the punch as the cordless.
The next consideration when looking at the best electric razor for women is how the head glides on the skin. Some women prefer to pull the head forward and use a downward motion to clean the stubble away, while others prefer to pull the head back and shave in the reverse direction. In addition, there are a couple of different designs for the blades that can be used either forwards or backward. The best shavers for both men and women have comfortable gliding heads that are made out of medical-grade plastic that won’t irritate any facial skin. The two-piece shavers with the two separate blades work very well for everyone, but if you are primarily using the product for facial hair, consider the cordless option as the best option.
One final thing to check is whether or not the product is water-resistant. Many electric shavers for women are not, which is surprising given all of the hype surrounding them. If you regularly use facial hair, you want something that is going to be able to stand up to water for extended periods. This is usually not an issue, but it is always important to check. Even the best electric shavers for women will become useless if they become submerged in water for any length of time.
In terms of safety, the best electric shavers for women are those made by Remington. They have been producing some of the best shavers for years, and their razor heads are second to none. The Remington series uses the same safety epoxy that is used on their other products for maximum protection. The new Remington WDF5030ACDN electric razors are comfortable to use, reliable, and they will remove the most hair possible. This impressive line has something for everyone.
List Of Best Top 3 Electric Razors
Tencoz Hair Removal for Women
2 in 1 Wet & Dry Painless Rechargeable
- Price $29.98
- Easy to use on your face, arms, legs, armpits and bikini lines, etc.
- Removal of hypoallergenic stainless-steel blades.
- Waterproof razor and can be used under running water.
- Use up to 60 minutes on 1.5 hours charging.
- At a 45 degree angle, it saves the straight blades, and floating foil also saves the short residual hair.
Points To Remember
- It was a cordless razor.
- This razor comes waterproof, so you can use it wet and dry.
- You can also charge from iPhone, iPad, and tablet charger, and also from the power bank.
- You can also use shaving cream with a razor.
- You can also use this on your face.
- It does not pull hair from the root.
- You can also use it on the chin and upper lips.
- You can also use it in public hair on a female body.
- Don’t plug in while using the razor.
- It does not get heat fast.
- The razor comes with two heads, one is a large head for long hair and the other is a short head for short hair.
- It doesn’t hurt the skin, it removed unwanted hair in a general manner.
- It only needs 5v, to charge.
- You can also use it in a bikini, first just shower to loosen up the hair.
- You can easily clean the cut surface with the small brush that comes with this pack.
- It gives a pretty close shave.
- Keep away from a child because it does not have a child-proof lock.
- It comes with 60 days money-back guarantee and 180 days warranty.
Philips Electric Razor
Women’s Electric Shaver for Legs
- Price $15.99
- Model Number HP6306/00.
- Legs, Body, bikini area are recommended for shaving.
- It protects your skin during shaving.
- It comes cordless.
- Compared to the manual it is comfortable to shave your legs.
- Hypoallergenic dual foils.
- You can use wet or dry.
- Times of full charging 1hour 5 minutes.
- The battery lasts up to 8 hours.
Points To Remember
- You don’t have to be so careful while using.
- If you are a beginner then it was a good razor for you.
- You can remove the battery cover by “push down on the end”.
- You can use it in the bikini area also.
- Battery Operated not chargeable.
- Its blade can last for 5 to 6 years.
- It was not good for face shave because its body was quite big. You can try different products.
- You do not get a smooth shave while shaving your upper lip and chin area.
- It comes with two AA Philips batteries.
- It has a trimmer but never seen anything like a fancy trimmer.
- It works well on long legs.
- You can use it under the shower also.
- You don’t need cream while using it.
- It works well in the underarm and there is no complaint about that.
- I also work if you have very thick, stubborn hair. You have to go over several times to get smooth a shave.
- It was super easy to clean, it comes with a tiny brush.
Schick Hydro Silk
Moisturizing Razor for Women
- Price $12.58
- Model Number 0729.
- Bikini Trimmer
- Best Seller Products On Amazon.
- Waterproof Razor.
- Four settings with an adjustable comb with trim length and a clean look.
- Unique skin guard with 5 curve sensing blades.
- The number Of Blades is 5.
- The blade comes with Stainless Steel.
Points To Remember
- Its razor is a little longer and thinner than other Bikini Trimmer.
- You can replace the razor side with any Shick Hydro Silk cartridges.
- Trimmer is operated by battery.
- It comes with a waterproof facility.
- You can use it in a bikini area.
- It’s good for coarse female and male hair.
- You can use it with shaving cream, but I think you don’t need shaving cream to shave hair.
- It also works, if you have short hair on the neck.
- Blade/cartridges can be replaced but the bikini trimmer is not replaceable.
- It never fulls your hair from the skin, it trims hairs about a quarter of an inch.
You have seen the top 3 electric razors for women, now we will show you some more electric razors for women.
Electric Razor For Women’s
Brori Electric Razor
- Price – $29.98
- Model Number – OWRB-USME001
- Led light cordless rechargeable bikini hair removal trimmer with wet and dry.
- High-speed with low noise shave your unwanted hair on arms, back, armpits, and bikini areas.
- It comes with hypo-allergenic stainless steel blades and with 3D floating foil.
- 2 USB charging points.
Points To Remember
- Battery power 5 w
- It comes with one USB charging stand, one USB charging cable, One cleaning brush, and one carry bag.
- 12 month quality problem warranty periods.
- If you have any problem you can send a mail to Paubeagroupservices@gmail.com.
- Men can also use facial hair.
- For smooth and close shave you can use foam.
- The razor is waterproof but the company recommended you get out of the shower before use.
- To use this razor in the bikini area you first need to use lotion or foam to moisturize skin.
- The battery is designed with auto-stop charging, when it is fully charged it automatically stops charging.
Sovob Electric Razor
Women Painless Lady Shaver
- Price – $34.98
- Model Number – S00938.
- Razor weight is just 0.32 kilograms.
- It helps you to remove hair from the face, legs, armpits, arms, and bikini.
- It comes with a flexible head and moves along the body’s skin curve.
- It charges within 2 hours and gives you 50 minutes of shaving time.
Points To Remember
- Flexible head with floating foil.
- It shaves closer with durable blades.
- You can also charge with your PC.
- It is comfortable to use in bikini areas, just first loosen ut the hair for better results.
Painless Lady Razor
- Price – $29.99
- Model Number – HR
- It comes with 5 blades of stainless steel.
- Lightweight close shave electric shaver with a rechargeable cordless razor.
Points To Remember
- It comes with a 90 days return policy.
- It is also good for lady facial hair.
- You can turn clockwise to clean the center head.
- It was made in China.
Why It is Important To Clean Electric Razor?
- Electric razor trimmed the area of hair, due to oscillating blades, which move back and forth to trim.
- If you don’t clean the electric razor after 3-4 times of use, it itself creates hair blockages that decrease the power of the razor.
- In order to increase your razor blade life span, you need to keep blades fresh.
Some Tips That You Should Know Before Using Electric Razor
- To know all functions and use safety, you should read the user manual completely which comes with your razor.
- Shave daily, because the skin will adapt to the changes quickly.
- We already told you that, cleaning electric razors is most important after three to four shaves.
- It you suffer from any type of skin irritation with an electric razor, then you have to change your electric razor.
- If you are suffering from sensitive skin then you need to apply talcum or baby powder on your face before shaving, it will reduce friction and allow an electric razor for a smooth shave.
There are three best electric razors are in the market right now Tencoz Hair Removal for Women, Philips Electric Razor, and Schick Hydro Silk.
You can shave your public hair with an electric razor but not use it in the face to shave public hair, there are a few razors only from that you can use in the face for a shave.
Yes, women can shave their legs using an electric razor.
Tencoz Hair Removal for Women, Philips Electric Razor, and Schick Hydro Silk, these three razors are the best for public areas.
You can read the user manual or you can watch some videos on youtube to learn.
According to the survey 80 percent of girls grooms their pubes regularly and 5 ladies daily. And 75 percent of women remove hair from the front and bikini area.
It is better to shave wet with an electric razor because when the hair is dry blade of the razor couldn’t contact with skin and result in fewer nicks and cuts.
Don’t use those 5 blades means electric razor, we do not recommend that.
Men’s blades come with greater angles, so they can cut dense through facial hair, and women don’t need this to get through softer body hair.
In every two to three days woman can shave public hair if you want to clean it totally.
Best we recommended to use shaving cream for a smooth shave, but you can also use hot water before a shave.
No, electric razors do not give a close shave as cartridge razors give. But it is safe to use than a cartridge razor.
From 20 to 40 dollars you have to pay for good electric razors.